Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sunflower Inspiration ~ HSSIC300

Have you fallen into fall yet?  It's in full swing where I live and the colors are beautiful!  I'll admit...I'm not a huge fan of the cold, dreary weather that comes with fall, but I do love all of the color it has to offer!

This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge is all about FALL!  And it's our 300th challenge!  How cool is that?  I am so honored to be a part of this amazing design team!

Of course I was inspired by the sunflowers in the photo collage.  Sunflowers always make me think of the last little bit of summer hanging on as fall takes over.  The beautiful sunflower stamps in Painted Harvest met Mango Melody and produced the most amazing sunflowers ever!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gray Granite, Whisper White
Ink ~ Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Painted Harvest, Love What You Do
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread

Yes, I fussy cut all of the flowers and leaves. I am one of the few who love to fussy cut!  It's one of those things that just feels therapeutic to me :-)

Be sure to head on over to HSS and play along with us!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment