Thursday, October 25, 2018

Country Pumpkins

Hello stampin' friends!  

I am FINALLY finding a little bit more time for stamping now that my boys aren't playing 7 million sports.  I'll be honest...I love watching my boys play all the sports, but 3 boys and 4 DIFFERENT sports was too much for this momma!  We are down to just my twins playing basketball right now and it feels like a vacation!  

I have a card class coming up soon and was trying to come up with a card for Thanksgiving.  Since I don't have the Falling for Leaves bundle, I had to get a little creative with what I already have.  I searched through my stamp sets, but still couldn't decide what to use, so I searched through my DSP instead.  Hello Country Lane DSP!  The patterns with the pumpkins on it were just what I needed to create a pretty and simple Thanksgiving card.  And this sentiment is my favorite...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink ~ Cajun Craze
Stamp Set ~ Country Home
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals Framelits, Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Braided Linen Trim, Snowfall Thinlits

I love the added texture from the Tin Tile EF!  And the cute little leaves from the Snowfall Thinlits were the perfect addition to the pumpkin!  We'll be making a couple cards with the Snowflake Showcase products, so this will be the perfect way to show another use of these beautiful dies!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!  The weekend is almost here...what do you have planned?!?

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment