Wednesday, October 10, 2018

All The Pieces

Happy Wednesday stampers!  We've reached the halfway point of the week and are on the downhill slide to the weekend!  My family is headed to the Oregon Coast tonight after my boys football game and won't be back until Sunday afternoon.  I am hoping this means lots of stamping time for me over the next few days.  I have a big list of things that I am hoping to get done...fingers crossed it all happens!

I did have a bit of time yesterday to finish up a fun card with the Love You to Pieces stamp set.  This set caught my eye right away when I saw it in the Annual Catalog and it was a MUST have!  I was searching through my Stampin' Success catalogs, available to SU Demonstrators,  for some inspiration and found it on page 4 of the Quarter 3 issue!  I loved the layout of the two cards on the right hand side of the page and thought it would be perfect for this set.  I love the velum over the stamped puzzle pieces!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody
Stamp Set ~ Love You To Pieces
Other Supplies ~ Puzzle Pieces Thinlits, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestones, Pretty Park Framelits

As I was getting ready to post this card, I remembered I never shared some cute little decorations I made for all of the girls at work.  I work in the Special Education department for our school district and kids with special needs are very near and dear to my heart.  These seemed like the perfect little decorations for a desk and a great reminder of why we do what we do!  One piece at a time...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry
Ink ~ Blueberry Bushel
Stamp Set ~ Love You To Pieces
Other Supplies ~ Puzzle Pieces Thinlits, Whisper White Bakers Twine

I love this fun bundle so much!  It will be one that I hang on to forever...and it will be well used and loved!

Thanks for dropping by today!  I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment