Sunday, October 7, 2018

Two Cards, One Sketch

Happy Sunday stampers!  Look at me...stamping AND blogging two days in a row.  That's what I call a great weekend!

I always love a good sketch to get me started on a card and the latest Global Design Project sketch did not disappoint!
I loved this sketch so much, I made TWO cards using it.  It's always fun to create multiple cards using the same sketch, but different stamp sets.  This is a great class idea too!

My first card is using the ADORABLE Treehouse Adventure stamp set.  I've had this set for a while, but haven't had the chance to ink it up...until today!  These little houses are too cute!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ Treehouse Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine

Next up are my fun little Trick or Tweet friends!  These little critters are so much fun to color!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Highland Heather, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends
Stamp Set ~ Trick or Tweet
Other Supplies ~ Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine, Glitter Enamel Dots, Spider Trinkets

I'm going to see if I can sneak in one more card for an upcoming design team project...the laundry can wait a bit longer, right?!?

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment