Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hittin' the Country Road

Do you have a person?  That person that gets you, that knows what you better than anyone else, that would bail you out of jail with no questions asked?  Erica is my person and she's moving all the way to Texas.  That's over 2100 miles away from me...which is a heck of a lot longer than the 40 miles away from me she is now.  I am so happy for her family and their new chapter in life, but I am also so sad that she will be so FAR away.  But no distance will EVER come between our friendship and she will ALWAYS be my person.  And now I have an excuse to go visit Texas!

The sentiment in the Country Road stamp set seemed so fitting as I stamped away my sadness yesterday.  "Nothing's better than the wind at your back, the sun on your face, and your family by your side."  This is perfect as the begin their journey!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Country Road
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Chicken Wire Elements, Braided Linen Thread, Galvanized Clips, Galvanized Buttons, Faceted Dots

Thankfully I'll get to spend a little time with Erica and her family this weekend as well as next weekend.  I need to squeeze in as much time with all of them that I can and fill my heart to the very tip top!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great Wednesday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment