Thursday, November 1, 2018

Catch a Snowflake

Happy November stampers!  Did everyone survive Halloween yesterday?  It was a rainy, dreary one here for us, but my little still had fun hitting up the neighborhood for some sweet treats!

Now that Halloween is over, we are on the official downhill slide into our winter holidays!  This also means the snow could start falling any day.  I love the snow...as long as it stays in the mountains.  But I am REALLY loving the snow that's hitting my craft room right now with the beautiful new Catch a Snowflake products!  From November 1st through 30th, or while supplies last, you can purchase these amazing products.  With two stamps sets, dies, paper and embellishments, the creative possibilities are endless!
I have posted a few samples I have created with both the Happiness Surrounds and Snow Is Glistening stamp sets, but I think the Snowfall Thinlits are my favorite!  Aren't all of these snowflakes magical?!?!  It feels just like a winter wonderland!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil
Ink ~ Smoky Slate
Stamp set - Snow is Glistening
Other Suppies ~ Snowfall Thinlits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Softly Falling Embossing Folder

I love the white on white with just a little bit of sparkle...so perfect for a beautiful winter card.

Be sure to catch your snowflake soon...don't let these beautiful products pass you by!!!

Have a beautiful day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment