Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Positive Thoughts ~ HSSCC#302

Hello stampers and welcome to Tuesday!  Not only is it time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge, but it's also time for me to head on out to Orlando to meet up with a few thousand of my favorite Stampin' Up! friends!  I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through my work day...I'm so excited!
Our HSS design team has a beautiful color challenge for you to play along with this week.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
Since I can't seem to get enough of the Happiness Surrounds stamp set, I inked it up again, along with some beautiful die cuts from the Snowfall Thinlits to create this card today.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Merry Merlot, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Ink ~ Merry Merlot
Stamp Set ~ Happiness Surrounds
Other Supplies ~ Snowfall Thinlits, Layering Oval Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I had high hopes of creating a few extra things to share while I am at OnStage, but life got the best of me and I ran out of time.  I will try to post about all that is happening while we are there, but I can't make any promises...I may be too busy having fun!  But don't worry...I'll be back next week full of new ideas and maybe even a few new sneak peek stamp sets!

Safe travels to all who are heading to Orlando this week.  I hope I have the chance to get to meet you!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I need to check out that stamp set you mentioned - I love the idea of positive thoughts. Your card is lovely and our colours go so well.

    ReplyDelete