Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Incredible Like You - Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek

Hello stamping friends! I'm back from sunny Orlando in freezing Walla Walla!  I had high hopes of posting while I was at OnStage, but due to the fact that I was having too much fun, it didn't happen.  I hope you'll forgive me! 

I am still riding on an OnStage high after spending 4 amazing days with so many of my Stampin' Up! friends, old and new, and filling my creative mind with so many new ideas to share with all of you. Stampin' Up! spoiled us with some awesome prize patrol giveaways and I'm sharing one of my favorite stamp sets from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  The Incredible Like You stamp set pairs with a beautiful project kit that I can't wait to get my hands on!  Until then, I will share what I've made with the stamp set.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove, Coastal Cabana, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Incredible Like You
Other Supplies ~ Celebrate You Thinlits, Everyday Label Punch, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Metallic Pearls

Incredible Like You is a Two-Step stamp set that you are sure to love!  The images are beautiful and the sentiments are so good!  

I have my pre-order box coming a bit later this week...stay tuned for some more sneak peeks over the next couple of weeks.  Don't worry, I promise to have some Christmas creations in there for you too!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment