Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Festive Farmhouse Meets Pretty Pines ~ HSSIC303

It's Tuesday and I'm back with an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. It may be Thanksgiving week, but we have a beautiful Christmas inspiration challenge for you to play along with.  There are so many different inspirational photos to choose from!  I can't wait to see what everyone is inspired to create.

My December classes are coming up.  I always try to offer some fun last minute gift giving ideas at my December class and these adorable little Santa's Bags will be a big hit!  Stamping them with the Buffalo Check background stamp and adding a festive little tag makes for the perfect little treat bag!
These cute little bags were part of my roommate gifts at OnStage.  They were the perfect size for a small charcoal diffuser and some Wild Orange essential oil for some of my favorite stamping friends.
While I was putting things away after OnStage, I came across some small wood rounds that I had left over from a project and decided they would make a super cute ornament.  Using many of the same supplies I used on the bags, these adorable little ornaments came to life.
I cut out three of the bows using the Pretty Pines thinlits to give a little more fullness and dimension...it's so cute!  The sprigs of pine, little bits of Cherry Cobbler berries, Galvanized Buttons and Striped Burlap Trim all came together for a pretty quick ornament.  I'll be making a few more of these to use as gift tags this year!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Farmhouse Christmas, Buffalo Check
Other Supplies ~ Pretty Pines Thinlits, Corrugated Dynamic TIEF, Galvanized Buttons, Striped Burlap Trim, Festive Farmhouse Cotton Trim, Gold Metallic Pearls, Gold Metallic Thread

With Thanksgiving just a couple days away, I am beginning to feel the Christmas spirit.  I'm looking forward to stamping more Christmas projects to share with you over the next month.  Be sure to watch for some 2019 Occasions Catalog sneak peaks too!

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Bree these are gorgeous - I wish I could come to your classes. I adore those ornaments too and that gorgeous ribbon. I love the traditional look for Christmas and these are just spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas! thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete