Sunday, November 18, 2018

Humming Along with Thanks ~ Monday Montage




Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back once again another fabulous hop for you to enjoy!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all!

It's been a week since I've been home from OnStage in Orlando and I think I'm finally feeling like myself again.  Between the complete and utter exhaustion and the emotional stress of losing our dog last week, I was all out of sorts.  I am so grateful for all of the kind words, thoughts, prayers and little items of comfort that were sent our way.  Our family is truly blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives.

Those who attended OnStage in Orlando received the beautiful "Humming Along" stamp set as an all attendee giveaway.  This stamp set will be a MUST have for all of my stamping friends who love to color.   I can't wait to get my hands on the coordinating Hummingbird Framelits! But I was not complaining about not having them yet...fussy cutting out the flower and the humming bird was just the therapy I needed.  I chose the "Thank You" sentiment to show my thanks to everyone who reached out to us last week...you are all the BEST!
I chose the Stampin' Blends to color these beautiful images and added a water color background for an extra splash of color.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Neutrals DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends: Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody
Stamp Set ~ Humming Along
Other Supplies ~ Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets

Here is a peek of the full stamp set. I think this is one that you will want to add to your wish list for sure!

Next stop on the hop is my crafty friend Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on backwards to the amazingly talented Wendy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2018/11/mondaymontage128.html



https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/11/18/mondaymontage128/




No comments:

Post a Comment