Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop | To You and Yours

Hello happy stampers!  Welcome to another edition of A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!  This month we are sharing alternative projects using the November 2018 To You & Yours Paper Pumpkin Kit.
I absolutely LOVE the plaid paper in this kit!  It is so festive and definitely in style this holiday season!

I've created two alternative projects with the kit...a card and a fun little treat box. I didn't stray too far from the card design, but I did add a few extra layers and embellishments.  
I pulled out {and dusted off} my envelope punch board to make this fun little version of a candy wrapper box.  I don't know why I don't use this amazing tool more often!  There are so many creations that can be made with it! I used strips of the Very Vanilla plaid DSP from the kit to dress up the outside of the box.  Using the Cherry Cobbler DSP, the velum and tag from the kit, I had the perfect tag to attach.  Add a few sequins and a bow and the package is complete!

As I said, I didn't stray too far from the original design, but I did add a few more layers and embellishments.  The little bitty flowers from the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and a few sprigs of Wood Grain DSP were the perfect added details to the wreath.  I nestled the sentiment inside the wreath and added a bit of Gold Glimmer paper for just the right amount of bling.
This months kit was absolutely fabulous!  I can't wait to send out cards I've created with this kit to family and friends this holiday season.

Be sure to click on the links below to make you way through the hop.  I can guarantee you will be amazing and inspired by all of the alternative projects that are shared today.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. I agree about the punch board. Great tool, I ,too, should use mine more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made a box with my Envelope Punch Board. Could you Please share with me what numbers I need for box? Paper size, first measurement to start making your box and other important info? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete