Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Piece of My Art

Hello stamping friends!  I hope you are all having a great start to your week!
I've been having a lot of fun with all of the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration stamps and paper, but I'm also trying to make sure I share a little love with the Annual Catalog too!
If I had to describe myself in a card, I'm pretty sure this would be it!  Stamps, Stampin' Blends, black and white stripes, a little bit of bling...all of my favorite "stampy" things all wrapped up into one card!
I would cry in joy if Stampin' Up! had a whole pack of black and white stripe paper!  I am absolutely loving these stripes from the Sale-A-Bration Golden Honey Specialty DSP and want to use it on every card I make!
It Starts With Art stamp set has my heart!  I love all of the images in this set, especially the ribbon and coloring tools...two of my most favorite stamping items!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Lovely Lipstick, Purple Posey, Granny Apple Green, Silver Glimmer, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Purple Posey
Stamp Set ~ It Starts With Art
Other Supplies ~ Arts & Crafts Dies

Now I want to make a few other coordinating projects with this stamp set, dies and paper to hang up in my office!!  

Have a wonderful day today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment