Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sharing the Freakin' Love!

 
The Control Freaks back and we are sharing our love with all of you this month! You may have hopped on over from one of my favorite Melissa's...Melissa Stout.   Isn't she lovely?!?
I just can't put the adorable Honey Bee Bundle and coordinating Golden Honey Specialty DSP away!  I love, love, LOVE the black and white DSP with little bits of gold.  Look what happens when you add a little pop of Real Red...even more to LOVE!
I dusted off my Make a Difference stamp set to create the Bee Mine sentiment.  The sentiment possibilities are endless with this pretty little stamp set!  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Memento
Stamp Sets ~ Honey Bee, Make a Difference
Other Supplies ~ Detailed Bees Dies

Next up is a fun little treat box and Valentines Day Card.  I love the traditional colors in the From My Heart Specialty DSP...and the added red foil makes it even  better!  
I created a fun background with the stitched heart stamp, then punched out some cute DSP hearts and the Happy Valentine's Day stamped heart. I added a fussy cut arrow and a few From My Heart Faceted Gems.  Sweet, simple and straight from the heart!
My tiny little treat box was made using the Scalloped Tag Topper.  I added a little box inside, which holds a Dove Promises candy perfectly!  The treat box was topped off with the pretty Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon and a cute  Love You Lots tag, all attached with the tiny little Library Clips.  These little clips are the CUTEST!!
I am trying to decide if this is what I'll be helping my youngest make for his class Valentine's this year...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Whisper White, From My Heart Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Petal Pink
Stamp Set ~ Heartfelt
Other Supplies ~ Heart Punch Pack, Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, From My Heart Faceted Gems, Stitched Shapes, Layering Squares, Scalloped Tag Topper

In the meantime, it's time for you to hope over to another one of my favorite Melissa's...Melissa Davies.  How did I get so lucky to be in the middle of a giant Melissa hug?!?!

Thanks for hopping along with all of us!  We hope you are feeling all of the LOVE!


1 comment:

  1. I love every one of your projects!!! So creative! Such a cute idea to create your own sentiment on the Bee Mine card!

    ReplyDelete