Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Peaceful Happiness

 Happy Tuesday!   

We had our first snow storm of the season, which has resulted in a two-hour school delay...hooray!  Working for the school district means I get to follow the same schedule as my kiddos, which means I have two extra hours this morning!

Since it's cold and snowy here, I thought I would share something warm and flowery!  The Peaceful Poppies DSP is absolutely gorgeous!  I'm not sure which artist designed this paper, but whoever did is AMAZING! I love all of the rich, beautiful colors and designs. 
I cut the flower images from the DSP using the background flower Poppy Moments Dies, outlining them in black. I love the way this makes the flowers pop!  I threw in a little extra splash of color using the fun splatter images from the Painted Poppies stamp set.  The whimsical stentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set, which is also included in the Peaceful Poppies Suite.
I finished off the card with just a few little Peaceful Poppies Sequins...just the right amount of bling!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Ink ~ Poppy Parade, Memento
Stamp Sets ~ Painted Poppies, Peaceful Moments
Other Supplies ~ Poppy Moments Dies, Peaceful Poppies Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today!  I am hoping to be back later in the week with more to share...and secretly hoping for another delay this week!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment