Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sailing Birthday Wishes ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

Our amazing team of stampers is back after enjoying a little time off over the holidays and are extracted to share some creative inspiration with all of you!

I am blessed to have a job that allows me to have the same schedule as my boys, which means I have enjoyed two full weeks off over the holidays.  It was filled with lots of family time, relaxation and, of course, creating!  Today I am sharing the card I made for my dad's birthday.
I dusted off my Sailing Home stamp set and unearthed the handsome Come Sail Away DSP.  I absolutely love the Basic Black patterns in this DSP pack!  I am usually all about color, but I kept everything neutral for this card.  There is just something so striking about black and white!

I stamped the lighthouse in Tuxedo Black Memento and cut it out with the coordinating Smooth Sailing dies, along with the flowing seaweed and wheel.  The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings, again cut out with the Smooth sailing dies.  I finished it off with a bit of Whisper White Bakers Twine and a little Sail Away Trinket.  Simple, yet stunning!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Sailing Home, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine, Sail Away Trinkets, Smooth Sailing Dies

I'm not going to lie...I could easily stay home for two more weeks, but I am looking forward to getting back in to our "school year" routine.  I just need to figure out how to get a bit more stamping time in to those school days!

Make sure to check out the rest of the hop...you won't be disappointed!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment