Friday, January 10, 2020

#TGIFC246 Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge!  I don't know about you, but a good sketch ALWAYS helps inspire fun cards!

This may be one of the busiest cards I have made in a long time.  I questioned myself several times and even asked my stamping BFF for her opinion, but decided to quit worrying about it and just go with it!  It may be busy, but all of the patterns in the From My Heart Specialty DSP just had to be used!  I love the little bits of red foil through the different patters.  I mean, who doesn't love a little shimmer and shine, right?!?!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, From My Heart Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Heartfelt
Other Supplies ~ Heart Punch Pack, From My Heart Faceted Gems

I put my fussy cutting skills to good use with the little lace hearts, arrow and sentiment.  Do you love to fussy cut as much as I do?  I know it's not for everyone!

It has been kind of a crazy week!  I've trying to catch up at work after enjoying time off for winter break, but haven't quite got there yet.  It's not looking like the weekend is going to slow down much either.  But I do have my monthly stamp classes tonight and Sunday, so I am super excited about that!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and an amazing weekend!  Be sure to join us in this months sketch challenge.  We love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment