Thursday, January 23, 2020

I Love You THIS Much!

Do you ever have days where you wake up and feel like you didn't even sleep at all?  I had one of those days today...absolutely exhausted with a nagging headache that just won't go away.  I don't feel awful, but felt yucky enough that I decided to stay home from work.  I've spent most of my day in bed or on the couch, but I did have a little burst of energy and spent a little time in my craft room playing along with this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
I've been having a lot of fun with all of the new products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs, but I've also been pulling out some of my favorites from the Annual Catalog too.  The Dinoroar Suite is one of my favorites and is perfect for some fun Valentine's for your dino-loving kiddos!
I cut the friendly little dinos from the Dinoroar DSP using the coordinating Dino Dies.  I love that Stampin' Up! is coordinating more suites like this!  
The only stamping on these cards is the sentiment and the little spots on the hearts.  So sweet and simple!
Isn't it great when you can pair up items from multiple catalogs?!?!  I love the Heart Punch Pack from the Occasions Catalog.  The heart was the perfect addition to these loving dinos!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Ink ~ Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Mango Melody
Stamp Set ~ Dino Days
Other Supplies ~ Dino Dies, Heart Pack Punch

Here's to hoping that what ever has me down today passes quickly!  This momma doesn't have time to be sick!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, what adorable Valentines for your kids! Such a perfect sentiment for that short armed dino! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these dinos! Your cards are so cute. I just ordered that set and the paper (from my sister!). Thank you for linking up at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute cards! What a fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete