Friday, November 3, 2017

#TGIFC132 Color Combo! So neutral - Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Woohoo!!!  We made it to Friday!!
 
Let's start the weekend off right with an awesome new color challenge over at TGIF Challenges!
I'll admit...I was a little intimidated by these colors at first and wondered what in the world I would create with these colors.  But after going through my stamp sets, I found the perfect sets to make a fun birthday card! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Stampin' Blend Markers
Stamp Sets ~ Tree Rings, Country Livin', Guy Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes, Linen Thread
 
I am SO, SO, SO HAPPY to have the Stampin' Blend Markers!!!  They are amazing and make my coloring heart happy! 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!!  Be sure to join along in the color challenge fun over at TGIF Challenges!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment