Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful for You

Happy Thanksgiving stampin' friends!  I hope this day finds you thankful for all that you have and spending time with those you love most.  For those of you who may have to work today...thank you! 
 
I am thankful for each and every one of you!  The friendships I have formed in my years of stamping are something I am so very thankful!
 
I put together a sweet and simple card to share with you today...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Painted Autunm DP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Stamp Set ~ Painted Harvest
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Layering Circles Framelits
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and find some time to do some stamping over the weekend!
 
I plan to spend a better part of my Saturday in my craft room getting inky!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment