Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Freshly Made Winter Night

Happy Wednesday stamping friends!  It's not very often I post at night, but I actually had time to come home and stamp after work today...HOORAY!!!  My stamping time is slowly starting to increase again and that makes for on happy momma!
 
Given that it's Wednesday, I knew there would be a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and Amy did not disappoint with this one!
 
I kept things very simple with this black and white Christmas beauty.  I love the peaceful feeling the Merry Little Christmas DSP paper gives. It reminds me of snowmobiling on a starlit winter night!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Silver Glimmer, Merry Little Christmas DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Merry Patterns
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Silver Natural Trim
 
My husband saw this card and said it nice, but that "it would be better if that doe was a buck!"  HA!  Can you tell it's still hunting season?!?!
 
Wishing you all a good night!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love this, Bree! The sparkling trees are the perfect touch, even without a buck. :) Glad you're getting more stampin time, which is good for a momma's sanity. It's always a treat to see you in the FMS gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree, this is gorgeous!! I love the black and white with all the sparkle. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete