Sunday, November 12, 2017

Peace, Love & Joy ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

How is it that another weekend has come and gone?!?  They always go by way too fast, especially when you are having fun!  I'm still feeling pretty bummed I wasn't able to attend OnStage with all of my favorite Monday Montage friends, but thankfully they all took amazing pictures so I kind of felt like I was there! 

Even though I was sad to miss OnStage, I still got to have some fun with my family at Triple Play Water Park.  The weather has been cold and wet, so a fun get away was just what we needed! 

I seem to be in full holiday crafting mode, which is a good thing because as quickly as time is going by, Christmas will be here before we know it!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink ~ Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Every Good Wish
Other Supplies ~ Embossing Paste, Decorative Masks, Layering Circles Framelits, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
Thank you for stopping by today!   I can't wait to see what the rest of the MM girls have for us this hop! 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
Happy Stamping!

https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/11/12/mondaymontage104/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/11/12/mondaymontage104/


How is

No comments:

Post a Comment