Sunday, November 26, 2017

White Christmas Blessings ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with your loved ones!  My hubby had to work and my youngest was sick, but we made the best of it and enjoyed our quiet little Thanksgiving. 

In between snuggle with my little man and decorating for Christmas, I was able to sneak in a little stamping time, which is just what this momma needed. Stressing and worrying about your kiddos when they are sick is no fun :(  So I was happy to retreat to my stamp room while he napped.  (And for those who know Owen, the kid NEVER stops, so napping tells you just how sick he was!)

I was drawn to this pattern in the Merry Music Specialty DSP pack and thought it would be pretty with some white trees up against it.  It reminds me of a drive through the mountains on a cold winter night!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Merry Music Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Pines
Other Supplies ~ Card Front Builder Thinlits, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
Thank you for stopping by today!   I can't wait to see what the rest of the MM girls have for us this hop! 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
Happy Stamping!

https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/11/26/mondaymontage105/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/11/26/mondaymontage105/


How is

No comments:

Post a Comment