Friday, August 9, 2019

#TGIFC224 Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday friends!  I've been enjoying a few relaxing days at the lake this week before I head back to work, but that doesn't mean I haven't done a little bit of stamping!  I made sure to bring along some supplies to work on this weeks TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge.
I have shared several other cards with the Bird Ballad Suite and I am back with another one today.
Our yard and surrounding property is always full of so many birds.  Lots of baby quail have hatched in the past few weeks and they are so adorable!  We have also had a TON of American Goldfinch this year, which was the inspiration behind today's card.  These bright and cheerful yellow birdies make me so happy!  I will miss sitting out on my back patio with my morning coffee when I'm back at work.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Bird Ballad DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Old Olive, 
Stamp Set ~ Free as a Bird
Other Supplies ~ Bird Ballad Trinkets, Stitched Nested Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, White Bakers Twine, Gold Metallic Pearls, White Embossing Powder

I'm keeping things short and sweet so I can get back to relaxing and enjoying lake life!  

Have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment