Tuesday, August 6, 2019

One Amazing Moment

Hello stamping friends!  It's been a few days since I've posted.  I've been enjoying my last few days of my summer break and I am savoring every moment!  I've had such a great summer with my family and I'm not quite ready for it to end, but I do love my job and miss my work family!
While I enjoy this last week of my break, I want to share some cards I made for my boys to celebrate a very special moment in our lives.  This past Sunday, our church, formally called New Joy Foursquare, became Moment Church.  To celebrate the launch of the new name, the church rented out our local pool.  It was such a fun night having everyone together!  But the best moment of the evening was when over 40 people were baptized, including myself and my boys.  My heart is still so full of emotions today and will be for the rest of my life.    
The Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder was the perfect background for this card...a firm foundation.  And I love the added touch from the little crosses from the Cross of Hope dies.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the letters, which my boys thought was pretty awesome! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White
Other ~ Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Cross of Hope Dies

Be watching for a new scrapbook page to be coming soon!  We got some amazing pictures of our beautiful moment!

Have a terrific day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment