Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Magnolia Wedding ~ HSS#322 Inspiration Challenge

Hello and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a beautiful inspiration challenge for you.m  I hope you'll join along and share with us what you were inspired to create!

I love the colors and the pretty magnolia blooms, so I pulled my inspiration from there.  I stamped the small magnolia bloom randomly across the card front, then colored each of them in Rococo Rose.  The background was a bit too white for me, so I decided to fill it in Crumb Cake to soften it up a bit. 
We have a wedding to go to next weekend, so adding the Congratulations! sentiment made this the perfect card to give to our friends.  I added a few leaves using the Magnolia Memory dies and a little branch from Seasonal Layers, then finished it off with some of the beautiful Magnolia Lane Ribbon.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink ~ Mossy Meadow, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Good Morning Magnolia, First Frost
Other Supplies ~ Tailored Tag, Magnolia Memory, Seasonal Layers, Magnolia Lane Ribbon, Linen Thread

I'm sure you have noticed that I use my Stampin' Blends a lot!  They are my favorite coloring tool and my favorite form of creative therapy.  I always love it when my youngest joins me in a little coloring session.  It's fun to let our minds wander and conversations flow!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I had lots of craft time this weekend, so be watching for more posts this week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment