Sunday, August 11, 2019

Braver, Stronger, Smarter, Loved ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all! 


I wrapped up the end of my summer break with a long weekend at Yale Lake and the Bridge of the Gods half marathon at Cascade Locks.  It was a whirl-wind trip, but so much fun.  I've still got one more adventure in store today before I head back to work Tuesday morning...I'm driving a group of 8 youth members, including my twins, to church camp for the week.  I'm sure I'll be in for a WiLD ride with these kiddos!  

Not only will my twins be gone for the week, but my youngest is staying with grandparents on the Oregon Coast for the week.  This is the longest any of them will be away from home without us.  I already miss them, but I know they will ALL have so much fun!  I wanted to sneak a little card into their bags and this awesome sentiment from Rustic Retreat was so perfect!
I used the same color scheme and embossing folders for all 3 cards, but switched up the layout a bit for each one.  I feel like all of the different textures from the embossing folders matched up with the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment in multiple colors then fussy cut each adjective out in a different color.  This is always a fun way to add a bit more to any sentiment!
I added a bit of ribbon and bakers twine...
 ...and just some bakers twine to this one.  
Owen has already discovered his card, but Aidan and Hunter won't find theirs until later tonight.  I'm hoping they won't be embarrassed to have mom send a note in their suitcase!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Set ~ Rustic Retreat
Other Supplies ~ Denim Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Embossing Folders:  Corrugated, Pinewood Planks, Brick & Mortar, High Seas

Next up in hop is my crafty friend Cathy...her creations are always so awesome!  Or if you'd like to take a hop back, you'll find the amazingly talented Amy...I love her style!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/08/11/mondaymontage145/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/08/11/mondaymontage145


No comments:

Post a Comment