Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Dashing Deer ~ HSSCC#321

Happy Tuesday friends!  I'm back with a super quick post today, sharing the latest Hand Stamped Challenges Color Challenge.

I am back to work today after having a better part of the summer off.  So, it seemed only fitting to create a Christmas card with this color challenge since I'm already counting the days until Christmas break!   
I've been in to adding lots of texture to my cards lately...this one included!  I love the new Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock
Stamp Set ~ Dashing Deer
Other Supplies ~ Detailed Deer Dies, Stitched Nested Labels, Embossing Folders:  Subtle, Pinewood Planks, Brick & Mortar

The past couple of days have been a bit crazy!  We returned home from vacation Sunday evening, quickly did several loads of laundry and turned around and took our twins to church camp on Monday.  I drove a car full of boys and their leader to camp, then drove the other van drivers home.  It was a long day, but so much fun to drive them and see where they will spend their week. With all 3 kids gone, I'm hoping to get in a bit more stamping time in the evenings...we shall see!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely embossing folder I'm seeing on my rounds - I'm a sucker for deer cards too - I love this one

    ReplyDelete