Friday, August 30, 2019

Free Bird Friday

Happy Friday stamping' friends!  Are you feeling free as a bird today?!?  This is the last holiday weekend of summer and I am ready to enjoy every minute of it...right after my staff meeting this morning!
I am still having so much fun with the Bird Ballad Suite!  I love ALL of the DSP and all of the birds are just so dang cute!  The feathers DSP pattern is my absolute favorite pattern of the pack...I need at least 100 sheets!
My stamping is pretty minimal...just the little bird, a few leaves and a simple little HELLO sentiment.  The Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder felt like the perfect background for the sweet little bird, while the fussy cut feather, tiny key trinket and linen bow were the perfect finishing touches.  
Of course I used my Stampin' Blends...I just can't stop! Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake blends were just the right colors for this little guy.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bird Ballad DSP
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Free As A Bird
Other Supplies ~ Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Dies, Bird Ballad Trinkets, Linen Thread

As soon as I'm done with my staff meeting, we headed to the lake for the day.  I'm looking forward to a fun and relaxing family day!

Have a fantastic Friday and amazing weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment