Friday, July 19, 2019

#TGIFC221 Inspiration Challenge - Christmas in July!

It's Christmas in July over at TGIF Challenges today!  Some of us may be sweltering away in the heat of July, but we are keeping nice and cool in our craft rooms while we create some fun Christmas cards!
I know that many of us are anxiously awaiting the release of the 2019 Holiday Catalog, but don't forget that there is a great selection of Christmas stamp sets in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  The all new Lots of Cheer stamp set caught my eye as I was making my LONG list of wants from the new catalog. I love the fun images, especially this adorable little gift box snowman!
I paired this cute guy up with a mixture of festive DSP patterns from the 2019-2021 and Brights 6x6 packs of DSP.  I love the new patterns in these packs and this is a great way to show your customers that you can mix and match any color and patterns!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, 2019-2021 In Color DSP, Brights DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Seaside Spray, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Lots of Cheer
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Stitched Rectangles

We have had some unusually cooler temps this July, but it's looking like things may warm up next week.  If predictions are correct and we hit 95, I may be wishing for Christmas in July!

Be sure to check out our amazing TGIF design team creations and join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment