Friday, July 5, 2019

Daisies and Stripes

Hello stampers!  Did everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July? We had a day filled with family fun!  My cousins family comes to town every year for the 4th and we have some fun family traditions that we celebrate every year.  It's so much fun getting the next generation of cousins together!
We may have celebrated stars and stripes yesterday, but today we celebrate daisies and stripes!  I have been having so much fun with the new Daisy Lane Bundle.  I've had TONS of fun creating daisies in ALL the colors!   
I created a fun black and white striped background, which really makes these colorful daisies pop!  My friends sister has an upcoming birthday and loves Gerber daisies in different shades of oranges and pinks.  I'm hoping she loves this card as much as she loves the flowers!

And look at those adorable fuzzy black centers!  I used my StazOn refill to ink the cute little Perennial Essence Floral Centers.   It took them a little while to dry, but it was worth the wait!  If you wanted to do this for a class, you could easily ink some up ahead of time and demo how you did it in your class.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Petal Pink, StazOn Refill
Stamp Set ~ Daisy Lane
Other Supplies ~ Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Magnolia Memory Dies, Well Written Dies, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder

We've had another fun-filled family day and it hasn't ended yet.  We are headed to the drive-in movies tonight to see Toy Story 4.  I'm pretty sure I may be more excited about this than the kids are!

Have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. This card is FABULOUS!! Saving to my CASE file for sure. Thank you for sharing. And I can't wait to take my Grandkiddos to Toy Story 4 and yes I may be more excited then they are. LOL

    ReplyDelete