Monday, July 22, 2019

Check You Out

Any fellow bookworms out there?  Who could easily spend an entire day reading a good book?  My days are usually to full of business to spend an entire day reading, but we have our annual Yale Lake trip coming up and I plan on spending a day doing nothing but reading!  
The adorable Check You Out stamp set won over my book-loving-heart and was a must have!  The little worm and owl are just too cute and the books are the BEST!
The little bookworm just makes me so happy!  His goofy little grim is too cute!  And the library pocket card...who remembers checking out books this way!  I remember checking out books from my elementary school library with little cards like these.  
And isn't this owl such a studious little thing?  Adding the glasses is super easy and fun!  With the photopolymer stamps, it's so easy to line up the images!

Did you notice the fun colors in the Heart Epoxy Droplets and the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets?  I added a bit of color to them using a few different Stampin' Blends colors.  I love the subtle color they add to these amazing little embellishments! 



The color possibilities are endless!  Just make sure you are using your Stampin' Blends on the epoxy embellishments.  The Rhinestone Basic Jewels can be a little rough on your pens!

Thanks for stopping by today!  This week isn't looking to be as busy as last week, so I'm hoping to spend a bit more time creating!

Have a fantastic Monday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment