Sunday, July 14, 2019

RAWRsome Friend-a-Saurus ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all! 
Another weekend has come and gone...summer break is going by way too fast!  I've decided that I want to be a kid again and go on all of the fun adventures my boys are going on this summer.  My twins spent the first part of last week at the lake, took in a crazy concert over the weekend and are headed out again today for a few days on the river.  My youngest got to spend a couple days at the river AND hang out with his friend at his pool.  My hubby worked some crazy shifts this week while I tried to keep up with everything at home...we need to be kids again!  This adulting stuff is for the birds!

At least I did have some fun at my monthly stamp class AND found a few hours to create a couple more RAWRsome Dino Days cards.  I had hopes of making a set of 3, but my time got away from me and I only ended up getting 2 done.  This one is fitting for a boy...
...and this one is fitting for a girl.
I love that this DSP has colors and patterns that are for both boys and girls!  I see this suite being used for several birthday cards this year.  My youngest has been having fun watching me make these cards and is anxious to make his own.  And the dies are SO MUCH FUN!  The little dots and triangles are so good for creating multicolored dinos.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lovely Lipstick, Pool Party, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Dinoroar DSP
Ink ~ Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Pool Party, Lovely Lipstick
Stamp Set ~ Dino Days
Other Supplies ~ Dino Dies

Next up in hop is my crafty friend Cathy...her creations are always so awesome!  Or if you'd like to take a hop back, you'll find the amazingly talented Amy...I love her style!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/07/14/mondaymontage143/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/07/14/mondaymontage143


No comments:

Post a Comment