Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Birds of a Friendship

Happy Tuesday stampers!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  This week we have a soft and calming color challenge for you to play along with.

I once again turned to these adorable little birdies who look so cute colored in Petal Pink.  Mint Macaron and Calypso Coral worked so well for the leaves and flowers in this stamp as well...love it!
Many of you may know that I don't travel without at least a few stamping supplies.  I stamped these cute little birds before we headed out of town for my twins baseball tournament last weekend, then colored and cut them out while my youngest and one of the other baseball siblings swam in the campground pool.  It was a win for all of us!
I love, love, love these new Stitched Nested Labels!  The stitching is so delicate and they cut both a negative AND positive image...so cool!  I used the Layered Leaves Textured Impressions Embossing folder, which ties in with the leaves in the stamp so well.  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Whipser White
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Free as a Bird
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Nested Labels

I'm off to fuel myself with coffee...I had a house full of boys last night and they wore me out!  Gotta love the summer sleepovers!

Have a fantastic day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment