Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Look Who's Hatched ~ HSSSC#320

Good morning stampers!  I'm running a bit behind in getting my post up today, but I'm excited to share this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #320 with you!
Some of our fire family friends recently had their second baby, a sweet baby boy.  We will be seeing them next week and I wanted to make sure to have a card for them.  The adorable Dinoroar suite was perfect for the occasion.  The cute egg die is just the best for creating new baby cards!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock
Stamp Set ~ Dino Days
Other Supplies ~ Dino Dies, Dinoroar Enamel Shapes, Denim Ribbon, Everyday Label Punch, Layering Circle Dies

I pulled the denim threads from the ribbon to create the frayed bow...this ribbon is great!  

After I got this card put together, I realized the Mango Melody circle looks like the yoke of an egg...not what I had planned, but it all worked out!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment