Sunday, May 5, 2019

Thank Your Teachers ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all! 

I'm kicking off the start of Teacher Appreciation Week with a simple card and a cute gift basket for Owen's teachers.  His teachers have been so amazing this year!  As we near the end of the school year, I know the days get more and more difficult for both the kids and the teachers.  I thought a fun little treat would help them get through the week, especially since it's state testing week!

I am so sad to see Picked for You retire.  This set is SO GOOD for teachers and friends, of just to say thank you.  This may be a set that I have to hang onto.

We made these cards in my stamp class this past weekend.  It was a great opportunity to show just how amazing the Stamparatus is for multilayer stamp sets like this.  My customers loved just how EASY the Stamparatus was to use for perfect stamping!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink ~ Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Picked for You
Other Supplies ~ Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Linen Thread
Owen is so excited to deliver these to his teachers this week.  Don't forget to thank your teachers this week!

Next up in hop is my crafty friend Cathy...her creations are so awesome!  Or if you'd like to take a hop back, you'll find the amazingly talented Amy...I love her style!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/05/05/mondaymontage138/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/05/05/mondaymontage138


No comments:

Post a Comment