Thursday, May 16, 2019

Free as an Early Bird

Anyone who knows me or has followed my blog for a bit, you know that I am an early riser and love to take advantage of the early morning hours for a little "me" time.  There are days that I would love to hit snooze a few times, but starting off my day with a little stamping time always makes for a great morning!
I'm not usually a bird person, but after getting to use the new Free as a Bird stamp set at OnStage in April, I fell in love with these little guys!  And any stamped image that I can color is always one that I love!   
I worked on coloring these cute little birds yesterday morning and was able to finish up the card today.  I absolutely LOVE the new Bird Ballad DSP!  The images are so fun and colorful.  Not only do the patterns make for a fun background, but the images can be fussy cut and used as well.  How great is that?!?!
After coloring these sweet little birdies on their branch, I fussy cut the stamped image.  They perched perfectly on top of the fun patterns of DSP and blended right in with the lovely lace trim and trinket leaf.  Stamping the sentiment and die cutting it with the amazing new Stitched Nested Labels was the perfect added touch.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Petal Pink, Bird Ballad DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Free As A Bird
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Scalloped Lace Trim, Bird Ballad Trinkets

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you are all having a great week!

I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek of one of my favorite suites in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment