Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Perennial Essence Mother's Day

Hello stamping friends!  I'm back today with another Mother's Day card.  I was so happy to dig back into my box of new items I was able to order after attending OnStage last month. 
The new Perennial Essence suite is absolutely GORGEOUS!  Not only is there a fun NEW punch that coordinates with the Floral Essence stamp set, but the Leaf Punch coordinates with it as well.  I love it when Stampin' Up! does this!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Petal Pink, Perennial Essence DSP
Ink ~ Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Floral Essence
Other Supplies ~ Leaf Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Metallic Pearls

Did you know that some of the amazing Concept Artists from Stampin' Up! hand-paint some of our Designer Series Papers?  How awesome is that?!?!  I love that you can see the texture of the canvas in this DSP.  It's beautiful enough to frame!
I'm hoping to be back with one more Mother's Day card this week, so stay tuned!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment