Friday, May 24, 2019

Farewell Friday - Humming Along

We are down to the final days of the the 2018-2019 Annual and 2019 Occasions Catalogs.  While I am always excited to have amazing new ink, paper and stamps to play with, it's always hard to say good-by to some of my favorites!

Humming Along is one that I am certainly going to miss!  I love the images and sentiments in this stamp set!  
I started out by stamping the beautiful flowers in Smoky Slate.  I was going to color each of the flowers, but after coloring the first one, I decided to stop and let the focus be on the humming bird.  I love how this turned out!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Mango Melody
Stamp Set ~ Humming Along
Other Supplies ~ Iridescent Sequins

You still have a few more days to purchase this stamp set...and don't forget the coordinating framlits {like I did!}. 

Have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment