Sunday, May 12, 2019

Magnolia Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing mom's out there...but most all, Happy Mother's Day to my most amazing momma! Without here, I wouldn't be the mom I am today.  I am forever grateful for everything she has taught me throughout my 40 {yikes} years!  I'm missing spending the day with her, but I know she is having a fantastic time in her happy place at the beach.  We will celebrate when she is back home!

My boys have given me a great Mother's Day so far, which even included a little quiet time in my craft room!  I just got my pre-order a couple of days ago and have been itching to play with the beautiful new Magnolia Lane suite. 
I LOVE any stamp that I am able to color, so this stamp set was one of the first ones I added to my must have list.  I love all of the floral images!  The dies and DSP in this suite are stunning...so stay tuned for more creations to come your way!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP 
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ Good Morning Magnolia, April 2019 Paper Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack, White Embossing Powder, Magnolia Memory Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies

These beautiful blooms were inspired by this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch.  

After working in the yard a better part of the weekend and clearing away some of our overgrowth, I think I may need to convince my hubby that we need a magnolia tree in our front yard!  I've been trying to add some color and this would be the perfect way!

I hope you have all had a wonderful day and a beautiful Mother's Day!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how just a hint of the DSP shows around the edges. What a great backdrop for those gorgeous blooms! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to
    do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog
    and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

    ReplyDelete