Friday, January 25, 2019

#tgifc196 Star of the Show - Product Spotlight

Happy Friday stampers!
I'm here with the Star of the Show over at TGIF Challenges!  Designer Series Paper is in the spotlight today.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE all of the amazing DSP Stampin' Up! has to offer...there's a pattern for everyone!

One of my current favorites is the Wood Textures DSP.  I'm love anything with a warm, rustic, farmhouse feel and this DSP has it all!  And speaking of being the Star of the Show, this card is for our amazing TGIF leader Jeanna, who will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow.  Happy Birthday Jeanna!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Soft Sea Foam, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Country Livin', Piece of Cake, Crackle Background 
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Well Written Framelits, Metallic Pearls, Lace Trim

I first stamped the Crackle Paint background stamp in Soft Sea Foam on the whitewashed Wood Texture pattern and absolutely love how it turned out!  The rest of the card kind of fell in to place after that...love it when that happens.  Of course I had to add some lace and cowboy boots for sweet Jeanna...love ya girl!

Here's to a fabulous Friday and weekend!  I have a day full of basketball on Saturday, but I'm hoping to sneak in a little bit of craft-therapy at some point this weekend.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment