Friday, January 18, 2019

Sunny Days

We made it to Friday!  After what seems like one of the longest weeks EVER, I am so ready for the weekend.  And it just so happens to be a long holiday weekend for me...HOORAY!  I see some good stamping time in my future :-)
Our valley has been blanketed in fog and clouds for the past week, but we finally had a break this morning and actually got to see some blue skies and sunshine.  I don't know how long we'll be blessed with this sunshine, so I thought I'd make a little sunshine that I can set on my desk to help keep me happy.
Being the beach lover that I am, Beach Happy was a must have set for me!  I love the stripy beach chair and umbrella!  
Supplies:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Beach Happy
Other Supplies ~ Tropical Elements, Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread, Iridescent Sequins

What big plans do you have for the weekend?  I hope that whatever you may be doing that it involves some creativity!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment