Sunday, January 6, 2019

Birthday Statements ~ Monday Montage 130





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back once again another fabulous hop for you to enjoy!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all!

After taking some time off to enjoy the holiday's with family and friends, we are excited to be back to share some of our latest creations with all of you!  With the 2019 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs just released this week, you are in for a great hop today!

I'm at the end of my two week Winter Break and I was able to enjoy a lot of stamping time!  I sat down with our list of family birthday's and tried to get as many of those cards made so I had a good head start on things for the year.  I have a couple of those cards to share with you today, using the beautiful Birthday Statements stamp set. If you love to color, this set is for you!
I love, love, love my Stampin' Blends, so they were my go-to coloring tools for these cards.  
The Sale-A-Bration Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack and black and white side of the Botanical Butterfly DSP paired up perfectly with these images.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Calypso Coral Pineapple Punch, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Birthday Statements
Other Supplies ~ Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack

I was going to add the additional little sentiments that go along with these bigger stamped images, but decided I liked them just as they were!  I hope you do too!

Next stop on the hop is my friend Cathy...I always love all of her awesome creations! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on backwards to the amazingly talented Amy...her stamping style is amazing!  I can't wait to see all of my Monday Montage friends at OnStage in just a little over a week!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/01/06/mondaymontage130/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/01/06/mondaymontage130/


No comments:

Post a Comment