Friday, January 4, 2019

You're Not Old...

Hello friends!  I don't have new products to share with you today, but I do have a RAD birthday card to share!  When your brother-in-law turns 40 a few weeks before you do, you have to rub it in a bit :D  Happy Birthday Neal!

I don't know why I waited so long to purchase this stamp set!  I am loving it versatility...it's perfect for all age groups!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Velum
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate, Blueberry Bushel
Stamp Set ~ Free Cake
Other Supplies ~ Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Sunburst Punch, Embossing Paste, Pattern Party Decorative Masks

When I cleaned my craft room out a few days ago, I unearthed my Embossing Paste.  I forgot how much fun this stuff is!  It was the perfect addition to this card.

I'm off to get in a bit more stamping before I get ready for my stamp class tonight.  I can't wait to share all of the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration items with my favorite stamping friends!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment