Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Thinking of You

Only one more day until the 2019 Occasions Catalog is released!!!  Are you all as excited as I am?!?!  This catalog is AMAZING and you are going to love EVERYTHING in it!  And guess what?!?!  There's a bonus to wanting everything in the Occasions Catalog!  When you spend $50, you will earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item between January 3 - March 31, 2019.  How awesome is that?  Be sure to check back here frequently over the next few days to see some fun creations with new items from both the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.

Today I'm sharing a card made with the Just Because hostess stamp set.  This one caught my eye during OnStage and it was one that I knew I had to add to my collection. I love the simplicity of it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Just Because
Other Supplies ~ Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon

One of my former co-workers lost her sweet dad right before Christmas.  I was so sad to hear this as I often made cards for his birthday and other special occasions, as well as cards for him to give to his friends.  It is never easy to lose a parent, no matter how old they might be.  I hope this card brings a little happiness into my friends day and lets her know that I'm thinking about her.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more new items, so don't forget to stop by again!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment