Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Most Wonderful Day of the Year

It's the most wonderful day of the YEAR!!!  The 2018 Holiday Catalog is officially live and ready for you to shop!  Who is as excited as I am about this?!?!  This catalog is FILLED with so many amazing Holiday stamp sets, papers, embellishments and SO MUCH more!  It was so hard for me to decide what I really needed...especially when I really WANT it ALL!


Farmhouse decor is totally my style these days, so naturally I was drawn to the Festive Farmhouse Suite.  The stamp set and coordinating framelits are adorable, the DSP is amazing, as are all of the happy little embellishments and ribbon.  Add the Buffalo Check stamp and I am one happy stamper!  


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gray Granite, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Farmhouse Christmas
Other Supplies ~ 5/8" Striped Burlap Trim, Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, Festive Farmhouse Elements, Farmhouse Framelits, Stitches Shapes Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits

This Striped Burlap Trim is my favorite!  You can guarantee that I bought a few spools of this so I don't run out!  And the Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine...it is SO soft!!!  It ties the perfect little twine bows!  And don't forget to add the Festive Farmhouse Embellishments for the perfect sentiment for your creation.

Now it's time for you to sit back and enjoy all that the beautiful 2018 Holiday Catalog has to offer this year!  If you would like a copy of your own, please let me know and I'll get one to you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment