Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunflower Birthday Wishes

Happy Sunday stampers!  I just wrapped up my September stamp club and am enjoying a little extra free time on this Sunday afternoon.  
I've been in a bit of a crafting slump this week.  It tends to happen when I have too much on my plate and not enough time to clear it all of!  Thankfully I was able to clear a few things from that plate today and had some extra time to create...after I cleaned my MESSY craft room!
I'm loving all of the black and white Buffalo Check designs I'm seeing EVERYWHERE this fall, which is the inspiration behind my card.  Sunflowers are always the last little bit of summer that hangs on as fall comes knocking on our door.  I'm still trying to hold the door shut so summer doesn't slip away, but the breezy fall mornings keep pushing the darn door open.  I guess I might as well just embrace it and enjoy it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Country Lane DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Memento, Whisper White Colored Pencil, Stampin Blends:  Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Stamp Sets ~ Many Blessings, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Buffalo Check
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, Leaf Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Burlap Ribbons

Does my design look familiar?!?!  As I was cleaning my office, I came across this card that I made a few weeks ago to kick off the holiday catalog.  It's always fun to CASE yourself...especially when you need a little extra help in the creativity department.

I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend!  I'm going to try and sneak in one more card before we have to head out to dinner at my parents.

Have a great week!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment