Friday, September 7, 2018

Colorful Fall Blessings

Happy Friday stampers!  Our afternoons are still pretty warm right now, but the cooler mornings and evenings sure do feel like fall!  

Do you know what else feels like fall?  This weeks TGIF Challenges Color Challenge!  These warm colors make me think of a trip to the pumpkin patch on a sunny fall day!
I will admit, it took me a bit to figure out which stamp set to use with this color combo, but after looking at the cute images in the Many Blessings stamp set, I couldn't resist these little pumpkins.  I added a few extra colors to the mix, but they all work together, right?  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Set ~ Many Blessings
Other Supplies ~ Layering Squares Framelits, Iridescent Sequins, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Leaf Punch, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder

It was fun to create my own background with strips of Coastal Cabana and Whisper White card stock.  This is always a fun go-to idea for me when I don't have any DSP that fits my color needs!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have all had a great week and have some fun plans in store for the weekend!   My family is headed out of town for one last adventure before we really buckle down and take on the school year.  We're headed to Denver to watch the Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks game on Sunday.  We are all pretty excited to have this opportunity to watch my hubby's cousin play!

Happy Stamping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment