Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Frights and Delights

Welcome to another A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!  I'm so excited to be hopping with all of my creative friends again this month and sharing some alternative ideas for September's Frights and Delights Paper Pumpkin Kit.
I absolutely love creating for Halloween, so I was SUPER excited to see this months AMAZING kit!  The treat bags will be perfect to use at my upcoming Stamp Club and I'll even have a few left over for some of our special trick or treat friends!  That's a win for everyone!

One of the things I love most about the Paper Pumpkin kits each month are all of the GREAT stamps that are included in the kits.  Although some of them may not be used in the kit sample, they always spark fun ideas for alternative projects and the stamps included in this months kit did not disappoint!

I used the cute little bats, moon and star stamps to create a fun background for my card and treat box.  I used the pre-cut ghost, pumpkin and "eeeek" sentiment, then added a few extra touches with the help of the Twinkle Builder Punch and Takeout Thinlits.
The Takeout Thinlits box is my new favorite treat box.  It's just the perfect size for a spooky sweet treat!  I wrapped the box with one of the tags included in the kit and the black and sliver bakers twine, topping it off with a spooky little bat. 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Paper Pumpkin Frights and Delights Kit
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Paper Pumpkin Frights and Delights Kit
Other Supplies ~ Takeout Thinlits, Twinkle Builder Punch, Paper Pumpkin Frights and Delights Kit

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please be sure to click on the links below to keep on hoppin'.  You don't want to miss out on any of the spooktacular creations!

Happy Stamping!






7 comments:

  1. Bwaaaaaaahhhh, so super cute!!! So glad I ordered that bundle with the Takeout box Thinlits! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you added the label piece over the top of the takeout box. Cute projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of those little stamp images in the kit! They make perfect background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute! I love cute halloween.

    ReplyDelete