Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Simply Thankful

Good morning stamping friends and happy Tuesday!

I was able to spend a bit of time in my craft room over the weekend creating and was inspired by some fall colors to create another card with the Country Lane Suite.  Little did I know just how much the sentiment I used would be just what I needed this week.  I am doing my best to focus on all of the good in my life and not let all of the other not-so-good things get to me.  I encourage all of my friends to do the same...what a difference it will make!

I love the Crushed Curry cotton design in the Country Lane DSP and that was my focus when I started on this card.  I had yet to play with the Galvanized Metallic paper and I can now say that it is AMAZING!  I will certainly be ordering more of this ASAP and will be keeping my fingers crossed that it sticks around after the Holiday Catalog is done!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Galvanized Metallic Paper, Country Lane DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate, Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Country Home
Other Supplies ~ Galvanized Clips, Braided Linen Trim, Tin Tile Textured Embossing Folder, Circle Punch

I am simply thankful for Stampin' Up! and the happiness it brings into my life.  We all often joke about stamping being cheaper than therapy...but often times it's no joke, but absolute reality for me.  When I'm having a crummy day, I can seek happiness in my craft room and share it with all of you.  It's really a win for everyone!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment