Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Bright Broadway Birthday Wishes ~ HSSCC299

Good morning stampers and welcome to Tuesday!  We made it through Monday...the rest of the week will be a piece of cake, right?!?!  

This Tuesday brings an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.   

I'm running a little low on birthday cards, so that's the direction I took with today's card.  I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand for all of the tween and teen friends of my boys.  The Broadway Birthday stamp set is perfect for this age range of kiddos!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape
Stamp Set ~ Broadway Birthday 
Other Supplies ~ Broadway Lights Framelits Dies, Candle Embellishments, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Sweet, simple and to the point...perfect for any tween or teen who will be celebrating a birthday this year!  Should I mention the fact that having to create birthday cards for girls when I have a house full of boys kind of freaks me out?!?!  My twins will be 13 in a couple of months and girls are becoming a bit more popular in their little lives...I'm not sure this momma is ready for this!

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment